30th Anniversary Partnership Luncheon
Westmoreland County Food Bank (WCFB) was founded in March of 1982 by Michael J.
Spencer; Mike was Executive Director of the Food Bank until his death in
1997. During the first year of
operation, WCFB distributed 2,000 pounds of food to five food pantries. In 2011, WCFB distributed over 8.4 million
pounds of food to over 7,000 families in over 40 forty food pantries throughout
begun planning to commemorate of our work with a luncheon in September during
Hunger Action Month. As we do annually
at our Partnership Luncheon, we will acknowledge our outstanding partners, our
priceless volunteers, our Board of Directors and you, the community that
supports us year after year; as well as celebrating the accomplishments of CEO,
Marlene Kozak, who will retire at the end of 2012.
Click here to learn how to sponsor our luncheon!
Buy a ticket...
- Excela Health
- Marlene Kozak
- Westmoreland County Community College
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Laurel Region
- Columbia Fresh Produce
- L.W. Robbins, Inc.
- Marcia Kubas
- Ringler Restoration
- St. Margaret Mary Church
- St. Vincent College
- Standard Bank (Murrysville)
Friend of the Food Bank:
- Anto & Austin
- Brush Creek Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Commercial Bank & Trust of PA (Latrobe)
- Delmont Walmart
- Fort Palmer Presbyterian Church
- King & Guiddy
- Logan's Ferry United Presbyterian Church Board of Deacons
- McDowell Associates Insurance
- Partner Parishes of St. John de la Salle & St. Mary Our Lady of Lourdes
- Strategic Images
- Teamsters Local Union #30
- United Presbyterian Church Board of Deacons
- Westmoreland County Park Police Association